The Kurinji Andavar Temple is located at a distance of 4 km for the bus stand. The rare Kurinji flower, which grows once every 12 years blooms in the area and the place is famous for those flowers. The temple in the area is dedicated to Lord Murugan who is known as Sri Kurinji Easwaran. The temple was constructed in the year 1936. A European lady who embraced Hinduism had built this temple. The lady married a Hindu man and was called Lady Ramanathan.
The temple is now under Arulmighu Dhandayuthapani Swamy Thiru Kovil.