The Bryant Park is half a kilometre east of the bus stand. The park is a well preserved botanical garden. The park is named after H.D Bryant, a forest officer who had planned and built the park in 1908. The park has a wide variety of shrubs, trees and cactuses. During peak season, the place is sprawling with colourful flowers. The place houses a Eucalyptus tree from 1857 and a Bodhi tree which gives the place a religious significance.
There is also a nursery which sells several ornamental flowers and trees. There is also a horticultural exhibition that the park organises every year during the peak season. There is a nominal fee one needs to pay to enter the park.