This is a temple devoted to Dharmanatha, the fifteenth Jain Tirthankar and made from the donation of 10 lakhs by an Ahmedabad business man, Sheth Hutheesing Kesri. Built in 1848 AD, it is made with white marble, an exquisite example of the excellent craftsmanship of the Salat community and specifically thought to be the work of Premchand Salat.
This temple is quite close to the Delhi Gate. It has a mandapa, towered with a dome and supported with 12 decorated pillars with beautiful stone carvings on them. The main shrine is on the east and has 52 other shrines for other Jain Tirthankars.
There is also a Kirti stambha/ Mahavir stambha ( column of honour) in front of the main entrance built much later than the temple. This 78-ft-high tower resembles the Chittor Tower of Rajasthan. The carving in this tower is more like Mughal designs.