Dulhadev Temple is a famous temple belonging to the Sothern Group of temples of Khajuraho. The temple was built by the Chandelas in 1130 and even today it reflects their rich art and architectural styles. The temple has five small chambers and a closed hall. The Dulhadev temple is dedicated to Lord Shiva.
The temple is decorated in an attractive manner with the help of several images of Lord Shiva and his wife Parvati. The commendable finishing of the idols displays the craftsmanship of that time. The inner section of the temple has a beautiful Shiv Linga.
This inner portion also has heavy and intricate carving on the walls and ceiling of the temple. Visitors coming to the temple are often mesmerized by the numerous stone-carved images on the temple walls. The uniqueness of style and design of the temple attracts visitors to this temple in a regular manner.