Christ Church is one of the popular religious centres in the town, located on the Mall Road. Representing Gothic architectural style, this ancient church was constructed in 1884. The church, devoted to St. Francis and St. Barnabas, is among the popular tourist attractions of the hill town.
This grand church is in the shape of a cross and has a clock tower and a sundial, a device that tells the time of the day. Moreover, a cemetery having old graves dating back to 1850s is present in the vicinity.
Till 1970, the church was under the Church of England but was later taken over by the Church of North India or CNI. A beautiful sculpture of Jesus Christ held by Joseph and Mary is an attraction of the church.