Sheesh Mahal is located inside the Amber Fort and is popularly known as Hall of Mirrors. The hall is a part of the Jai Mandir and is beautifully decorated with mirrors. The mirrors on the ceilings and walls reflect light rays and lighten up the hall completely. Raja Jai Singh, the king of Jaipur, constructed it in 1623 for meeting with his special guests. The glasses installed in the hall were specially imported from Belgium.