When you are an Indian passport holder, there are a lot of countries where you can travel without a visa. The visa-free travel policy is good news for Indians because it allows them to explore more places without worrying about the visas or any formalities associated with it. If you're an Indian passport holder and want to travel to a country that doesn't require you to obtain a visa, you can do so without any hassles.
Here are the countries where Indians can travel without a visa:
1. Bhutan: Citizens of India can stay in Bhutan for up to 30 days without a visa.
2. Maldives: Indian citizens can stay in this beautiful island nation for up to 30 days without a visa.
3. Nepal: You will be granted entry into Nepal if you have an Indian passport for up to 15 days and there is no need for any kind of documentation when entering Nepal from India!
4. Mauritius: Visa is not required for Indian nationals holding ordinary passports for a stay of up to 90 days in Mauritius.
5. Macao: The people of India can obtain a visa on arrival in Macao for 30 days. The fee is USD 30 and the process normally takes about 15 minutes. Visitors from India must have an entry visa before traveling to Macao.
6. Barbados: Indian passport holders can travel to Barbados without a visa. Indian citizens can stay in Barbados for up to 180 days without a visa. To visit Barbados, Indian nationals must have a valid passport and return ticket or onward journey tickets.
7. Fiji: Indian travelers do not need a visa to visit Fiji. However, they must carry a valid passport along with an onward ticket and proof of sufficient funds for the duration of their stay.
8. El Salvador: El Salvador is a country in Central America, bordered by Guatemala to the north and Honduras to the east. El Salvador is a popular destination for travelers seeking adventure, relaxation, and natural beauty.
If you are an Indian passport holder, there are many perks to traveling to visa-free countries. For instance, you can reach out to more places than before and save money on travel expenses. But most importantly, it gives you a great sense of freedom and independence. There are many more beautiful countries like Indonesia, Jamaica, Serbia, Vanuatu, Trinidad and Tobago, Dominica, Saint Kitts, and Nevis, etc. where no visa is required for Indian passport holders.