Bagore Ki Haveli, located close to the Pichola Lake, is an old edifice constructed by Amir Chand Badwa, the Chief Minister of the Mewar Royal Court. The intricate carvings, and the beautiful glassworks are the major highlights of this 18th century haveli. Maharana Shakti Singh of Bagore added three storeys to the main structure in the year 1878.
In 1986, the building was given to the West Zone Cultural Centre (WZCC). There is a museum, which displays the culture and tradition of Mewar through mural paintings, and royal attires. Along with this, tourists can also see dice-games, hand fans, jewellery boxes, hukkas, and pan boxes here. Beautiful peacocks made of coloured glasses are the main highlights of the museum.
In the Queen’s Chamber, travellers can see some of the original paintings of Mewar. The interiors of the mansion are done with beautiful and delicate mirror work.