The Judge’s Court, situated at Pragpur, is a huge country manor noted for its Indo-European style of construction. Built in 1918, the building was constructed after the vision of Justice Sir Jai Lal. The mansion is spread across an area of 12 acres and now serves as a heritage hotel. The place has numerous fruit trees of lychees, plums, mangos, and other citrus fruits.
Apart from this, plants of camphor, clove, and cardamom, among others, are found in the premises.A diary located with in the complex of this mansion supplies milk to the building. Another interesting fact about the manor is that it gets its water supply from an ancestral mountain spring.