IRCTC New Year Tour Package: Tens and thousands of people in India have begun prepping for the forthcoming year's celebration in full swing. While some are intending to have a quiet party at home, many are planning to go on a vacation with their loved ones. Considering the latter, IRCTC has introduced a special tour package called 'New Year Bonanza', in which you can visit many places on a budget.
Here's more info:
IRCTC has launched a special tour package called 'New Year Bonanza'. Passengers will get a chance to travel to the best tourist places in India via 'Bharat Gaurav Tourist Train'. With 9 days and 10 nights, you will be able to visit many beautiful places (from Goa to Ujjain, Nashik.) solo or with your loved ones!
Here is a list of places included in this package and its details.
- Ujjain - Visit Mahakaleshwar Jyotirlinga and Omkareshwar Temple
- Nashik - Trimbakeshwar Temple and Sai Baba Temple Visit
- North Goa - Calangute Beach, Baga Beach and Aguda Fort
- South Goa - Old Goa Church, Mangeshi Temple, Miramar Beach, and Colva Beach
- Gujarat - Glimpses of the grand Statue of Unity
What's included in the package?
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Arrangements will be made to stay in good hotels.
- AC bus facility will be available for sightseeing.
IRCTC shared a tweet giving information about this tour package. It is told that if you are planning to travel somewhere on New Year, then you can take advantage of this wonderful tour package of IRCTC.
Cost for the journey
1. Solo travel - Rs 66,415.
2. Two to three people - Rs 57,750 per person.
3. To travel in Superior class Rs 79,695 per person