India will receive its fifth Vande Bharat Express train next month following the commissioning of the 4th Vande Bharat Expres train from Delhi to Una on Thursday.
The fifth Vande Bharat Express, a semi-high-speed train that is reported to have given the Indian Railways a facelift, is scheduled to begin operating on November 10 of this year. Between Chennai, Bengaluru, & Mysuru, the train will run.
On Thursday, the fourth Vande Bharat Express train's operations were launched off by Prime Minister Narendra Modi in the Himachal Pradesh region of Una. Later, the chief ministers of Himachal Pradesh and Haryana, Jairam Thakur & Manohar Lal Khattar, were spotted travelling on the fast train. The train is anticipated to cut the travel time between Delhi & Chandigarh to three hours starting the next week. A government announcement claims that the travel time between Una & New Delhi will be cut by two hours.
In terms of improvements and performance, Vande Bharat 2.0 outperforms its predecessor. It can speed from 0 to 100 km/h in less than 52 seconds & reach a top speed of 180 km/h. In comparison to the previous version's 430 tonnes, the enhanced Vande Bharat Express will weighs 392 tonnes. Additionally, it will offer a Wi-Fi on-demand facility, "the Prime Minister's office underlined in a statement. Additionally, it offers "aircraft-like commuting experiences" and cutting-edge security measures, such as the locally built KAVACH- Train Collision Avoidance System.
5th Vande Bharat Express Train Stations:
According to sources, the train will travel a distance of about 483 kilometres between Chennai-Bengaluru and Mysuru.
Vande Bharat Express Features:
- A sophisticated braking mechanism on the Vande Bharat Express train allows for greater acceleration and deceleration.
- Divyang-friendly facilities are provided.
- Every coach has automated doors, a GPS-based audio-visual traveler information system, extremely comfortable seats, and onboard Wi-Fi for entertainment.
- All bathrooms have bio-vacuum toilets.
- Every Train coach has a pantry where hot food and hot and cold drinks can be served.
- In the Vande Bharat Express coaches, which include regenerative braking systems, the train can save up to 30 percent of electrical energy.
- For a dust-free environment, the Vande Bharat Express train features completely sealed passageways and censored connecting doors.
- There are 16 air-conditioned coaches on the Vande Bharat Express, including two that are executive class. There are 1,128 people able to sit there in total.