Triloknath Temple, located on Mandi-Pathankot Highway in Himachal Pradesh, is one of the oldest temples of Mandi. The temple was built by the Queen of Ajber Sen, Sultan Devi, in 1520. The temple is dedicated to the Hindu god of destruction, Shiva. In the sanctum inside the temple, there is a three-face image of Shiva. The temple also has sculptures of the Hindu deities, Narda and Sharda along with other Hindu gods and goddesses.