Lallgarh Palace was constructed in 1902 by King Ganga Singh using red stones. This beautiful palace was built in memory of his father, King Lal Singh. The architect behind this palace was Sir Swinton Jacob, who designed the building’s framework by excellently collaborating Rajput, Mughal and European styles of architecture on one platform. The splendid lattice and filigree work in sandstone is the prime attraction of the palace.
The overhanging balconies of this palace attract tourists in large numbers. Dancing peacocks and swinging bougainvillea enhance the beauty of the garden of the palace. The city of Bikaner is only 3 km away from this palace. Tourists can avail public transportation from the city to reach the palace, which remains open from 10 am to 5 pm.