Gurdwara Nada Sahib, situated on the banks of Ghaggar River in Panchkula, is a famous Sikh shrine at a distance of about 23 km from Mohali. It is believed that Guru Gobind Singh Ji rested at this site in 1688, on his way to Anandpur Sahib after the Battle of Bhangani. A villager named Nadu Shah Lubana dedicated himself to the service of Guru Sahib and his followers. Impressed with his devotion, Guru Gobind Singh Ji named the place after him.
Later, Bhai Motha Singh discovered the site and raised a platform to commemorate the visit of Guru Gobind Singh Ji. In 1956, Shiromani Gurdwara Parbandhak Committee took control of the Gurdwara. Presently, the Gurdwara Nada Sahib complex comprises a two-storey domed structure, a large rectangular meeting hall, a spacious courtyard, a Langar Hall and rooms for pilgrims. This lovely Sikh shrine is a recommended spot for visitors in Mohali.