Nabha Sahib is a revered Sikh shrine situated in the Mohali District on the Patiala-Zirakpur Highway. It is believed that after the execution of Guru Tegh Bahadur Ji, his mortal remains were picked up by Bhai Jaita from his cremation spot at the Anandpur Sahib. At the request of Faqir Dargahi Shah, a Muslim saint and a disciple of Guru Sahib, he kept the remains at the site of this Gurdwara. Adjoining the Gurdwara is the mazhar of the Muslim Faqir.
Guru Gobind Singh Ji visited Nabha Sahib in 1688 after the battle of Bhangani to pay homage to his father, Guru Tegh Bahadur Ji. Banda Singh Bahadur also came to visit the shrine in 1709 to pay his respects to Guru Sahib and the Muslim Faqir. Dating back to 1695, this must visit Gurdwara in Mohali is thronged by several Sikh devotees every year.