The Bikaner House, now known as Palace Hotel, was built in 1893 by Swinton Jacob, an eminent architecture of his time under the management of the Council of Regency. The magnificent property was transformed into a hotel in 1962 when Maharaj Karni Singhji decided to alter the heritage residence into a hotel.
The hotel offers numerous amenities to the guests to make their stay more comfortable and memorable. Some of the hotel facilities offered to the guests are:
Other additional amenities include 2 tennis courts in a magnificent hillside background. It also has billiards, table tennis and a selection of board games. The property has a spacious conference hall with modern amenities and can accommodate up to 150 guests.
The property has excellent dining option where guests can stimulate their taste buds by devouring cuisines from around the globe. The restaurant also has an attached bar that offers a wide range of international spirits and wines, and the serene ambiance makes it a perfect place to enjoy the evening with friends and business associates.