Patwon-ki-Haveli is located close to the Patwa Complex and is the first haveli of Jaisalmer. The entire complex consists of five havelis which were built by Guman Chand Patwa for his five sons in the year 1805. This yellow sandstone building took 50 years to be completed. At present, it houses the office of the Archaeological Survey of India and the State Arts & Crafts Department.
Tourists can reach this monument by taking a rickshaw from the city of Jaisalmer.