Lodurva is located at a distance of 15 km from the Jaisalmer city. The Bhatti Dynasty established their capital here till the year 1156. The ancient Jain temple is the main attraction of the place. This temple is dedicated to the lord Parswanath, the 23rd Jain Tirthankara. Though the temple may not be in an excellent condition, the yellow sandstone structure and the typical Rajput Jaali work attract tourists’ attention. Tourists can see beautiful arches which display Dilwara style of architecture.
The Hinglaj Mata Temple, the Chamunda Mata Temple and the Old Shiva Temple are the other prime attractions of the place. This historic place is situated on an ancient trade route of the Thar desert.