Karni Fort is the ideal venue for the discerning and adventurous tourists. It was transformed into a heritage resort by the family of Thakur Sunder Singh and Thakurani Chanda Kanwar of Sodawas (Marwar- Jodhpur).
Experience the ancient and modern comforts of Rajput hospitality with your family and friends at Karni Fort.
To ensure a convenient and pleasant stay to the visitors, Karni Fort offers innumerable facilities and services of which feature in the following.
- Hamam on request (an 18th Century Jacuzzi).
- Sight-seeing to Udaipur City with a special lunch at the Lake Palace Hotel
- Ayurveda Oil massage on request at the Reception.
- A tour of the museum and a glimpse of the Old Tunnel.
- Village walk and a browse in the Bazaar.
- Ideal place for Corporate Conferences
- Yoga Camp and Meditation
- Horse Safari in the tribal areas and also a close view of their dwellings and culture.
- Conferences for up to sixty people can be arranged at the Karni Fort.
- Picnic lunch / tea overlooking the reservoir
- View migratory birds abundantly
- A day excursion to Jaisamand lake along with a picnic lunch.
- Visit the famous 'Ruthi Rani Ro Mahal'.
- View a variety of birds like King Fisher, Beeaters, Tree Pie, Partridges, Swallows, Kites and Grand Indian Peacocks in the Fort Premises.
- The beautiful Marble Pool
- Guest can change into their swim-wear by the pool side changing room (towels available)
- Indoor games are available for children