For devotees, Indian Railways has released yet another train tour package. Indian Railways Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC) has introduced a tour package for the Jyotirlinga Yatra for devotees.
The most sacred temples can be explored by pilgrims during this 7-night, 8-day vacation package. A Special Swadesh Darshan Tourist Train will take the people, and it will depart on October 15. IRCTC announced the news by tweeting, "Pay homage at #India's most sacred temples with #IRCTCTourism's 8D/7N Jyotirling Yatra. All-incl. tour package starts at Rs. 15,150/-pp* only. Hurry!"
Holy places including Omkareshwer, Mahakaleshwer, Somnath, Nageshwer, Bhet Dwarka, and Shivrajpur Beach are included in the package.
Duration of the Jyotirlinga Yatra:
- IRCTC's Jyotirlinga Yatra lasts 7 nights and 8 days.
- On October 15, the voyage will begin, and it will end on October 22.
- The pilgrims would visit holy sites including Omkareshwer, Mahakaleshwer, Somnath, Nageshwer, Bhet Dwarka, and Shivrajpur Beach during these days.
- Numerous onboarding and deboarding destinations, including Gorakhpur, Varanasi, Prayagraj Sangam, Lucknow, and Virangana Laxmi Bai, have been planned by the IRCTC for the ease of devotees.
Cost of the Jyotirlinga Yatra:
- Budget (Sleeper class): INR 15, 150/- per passenger
- Facilities provided during the Jyotirlinga Yatra:
- Sleeper class train journey
- Transportation between the sites
- Vegetarian breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Tour escort
- Security on the train, and
- Travel Insurance
How to book for the Jyotirlinga Yatra:
Customers can book through the IRCTC Tourist Facilitation Center, Zonal Offices, and other Regional Offices as well as the IRCTC website to take advantage of this budget-friendly package.