Interior of Sahastrabahu temple

Views: 1046

Sahastra1bahu temple locally called as Sas-Bahu temple located to the east of Gwalior Fort was built in the 9th and 10th centuries by Raja Mahipal Singh one of the ruler of Tomar dynasty. The word sahastrabahu denotes Lord Vishnu (literally a man with thousand arms).

The interior of the temple is bedecked with numerous awe-inspiring carving that catches the attention of all. The huge pillars, doors and walls all are decorated with intricate sculptors of gods and goddesses that are simply overwhelming.

Tags: Sahastrabahu Temple, Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh, Online videos of Sahastrabahu Temple, Temples

Related Videos
Please Wait while comments are loading...