Gurdwara Patshahi Pheli is situated at a distance of 19 km from the city of Sangrur in a town called Sunam. This religious edifice was built to honour Shri Guru Nanak Dev Ji - the first guru. While visiting Malwa, Guru Ji stayed near the Sirhind stream after which he was invited to the house of a follower where a shrine was established.
This Gurudwara is constructed in 1919 and refurbished in 1966. It consists of a rectangular hall, gallery, a verandah, a brickpaved courtyard and a domed tower. It is believed that every wish is fulfilled at this Gurdwara.