Gurudwara Chatti Patshahi Bangla Sahib is considered to be one of the major religious sites of the Rajouri District. The site has been devoted to Guru Hargobind Sahib Ji, the sixth Sikh Guru. According to popular belief, in 1616, Guru Hargobind Sahib Ji had resided at this site while on his way to meet Emperor Jahangir.It is a 4-storied structure with 15 rooms and a pathshala, or school, with 8 rooms. In the year 1960, an engineer, Sardar Tara Singh had taken up the process of redesigning this religious site in order to increase the accommodation area.The Gurudwara Chatti Patshahi remains thronged with pilgrims during the congregation that takes place on Sundays. Devotees in a large number visit the Gurudwara during the birthday of Shri Hargobind Singh Ji. Tourists would find the Shri Hargaobind Sahib Ji Institute of Education nearby the site.