Priyadarshini Point is the spot that which gives the view of the entire Pachmarhi valley. In the year 1857 Captain Forsyth discovered Pachmarhi from this spot. It was formerly called the Forsyth point. The British developed Pachmarhi as a hill station and resort after this discovery.
It led to the present development of Pachmarhi. In the postcolonial period it got renamed as the Priyadarshini Point. One can get a beautiful view of the entire Pachmarhi valley and especially Handi Khoh ravine from here. Priyadarshini Point is the apt place to see the sunset in the majestic Satpura Range.