Pir Shah Nafah shrine was built in 1177 and is located near the Munger Fort’s southern gate. The tomb is dedicated to a sufi saint hailing from Persia who was sent to Munger by Khwaja Moinuddin Chishti of Ajmer.
The domed tomb chamber is 16 feet in height and has circular turrets. There is a rest room and prayer room too. To honour the sufi saint a mosque was constructed at the spot and every year on 1st January a musical programme is organized.