This temple is another famous attraction of Guna. The original name of this Jain temple is Sri Shantinath Digambar Jain Atishaya Kshetra. It was built in the year 1236, by the Jain Saint Shri Pada Shah. The shrine possesses a number of idols of the Jain Tirthankaras, which are made of red stone. Moreover, the Jain temple has intricate statues and stone carvings on the inner and outer walls of the temple.
It is also believed by the residents that Shri Pada Shah found a touch stone in the vicinity of this place and hence he was able to build and finish the whole temple in a short duration. The main deity of this Jain temple is Lord Shantinath who is in a standing position and is facing the sky. The idol of Lord Shantinath is red in color and is 18 feet high.
The other deities of this temple are Lord Arahnath and Kunthunath who are positioned on both sides of Lord Shantinath. The idol of Lord Arahnath is 9 feet in height, whereas Lord Kunthunath is 10 feet tall. Statues of the other Lords are also reserved in this place that enhance the magnificence of the temple.