Shrinathji Temple was built by Maharawal Punjraj in the year 1623. The idols of Shri Radhikaji and Goverdhan Nathji are the main attractions of this temple. Tourists can see a gallery which is located in the main temple. They can also see several medium size temples which are located in the complex of the main temple. Among all these temples, 16 face west, 16 faces east and 4 face the north. These shrines are dedicated to Shri Banke Bihariji and Shri Ramchandraji.
The three-storied hall, also known as the Goodh Mandap is a common hall for three temples located here. This hall is supported by 64 legs and 12 pillars.